Jul 28, 2011

Tick Tock.

As I sit here waiting for over 900 wedding photos to export I am feeling and thinking so many things! I thought I would share them with you while I wait :) One, I am super excited that I finished my last wedding before my next one this sunday. Two, I am tired! I need to go to bed. Three, my baby is making my nauseous...and I can't wait for this first trimester to be over about 2.5weeks!!! Four, now that photography work is done for the week, I can get my house ready for the sitter that is coming to take care of our baby skittles and watch our house while we go on vacation. Five, I really need to pack! On saturday we are leaving for Santa Cruz to shoot a wedding! Hooray! We are staying a few extra nights and making it a vacation and I seriously CANNOT WAIT. The last real vacation we went on was our honeymoon over 3 years ago! Six, this week some big things happened in prego land...I am starting to show...a little! People are even noticing which means I really am! In result a couple things happened. One, it means our baby is growing, yay! Two, my clothes are starting not to fit :( Time to buy some maternity clothes! So those are my thoughts for tonight. Look out for some awesome Santa Cruz Wedding photo sneak peeks next week! You won't want to miss those! Thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment