Jul 13, 2013

Creekhaven Vineyard Wedding: Kayla & Casey- Chico California Photographer

When I first met Kayla & Casey back in early 2012 I instantly connected with them. They are such sweet, genuine people. Over the course of the year we met many times for wedding related purposes and quickly became friends! Because of this I was sooooooooooo excited for their wedding!

Their wedding day took place during the weekend in June when it was around 115degress. Despite the heat, it was an amazing day that I so enjoyed being a part of! Everyone was able to push through the eat and still get great photos!

This was the first time I've shot at Creekhaven Vineyard Estates and the only 2nd wedding they've ever had at their amazing venue. It is truly a gorgeous place to have your wedding! There are so many places to shoot there and a amazing bridal getting ready suite!!

Their wedding day was so much fun!! I had a blast. Kayla & Casey, LOVED shooting your wedding, thank you for choosing me as your wedding photographer!

Katelyn :)














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment