Nov 8, 2013

Chico California Photographer: Vineyard Engagement- Brittney & Matt

This was such a fun photo shoot :) We had such a lovely variety of different backgrounds and lighting. Brittney and Matt were SO easy to photograph. They were so relaxed and able to just be in the moment...which made it very easy to get natural photos!

I'm so excited for their wedding next May :) Brittney has been telling me all about the look and feel of their wedding and it sounds amazing!! I just love these two! Enjoy my favorites :) :)

Katelyn :)


 P.S Once again, please note that the photos are showing much darker then they really are. For some reason my blog has been doing funky things with the photos lately. The good news-I'm in the process of getting a brand new awesome blog that will be ready next month! :)





















































No comments:

Post a Comment