Apr 8, 2011

Gretel+ baby Louisa

I had soooo much fun shooting Gretel's maternity photos! She is just so sweet and just about one of the most adorable prego ladies ever. I love those photo shoots that end up feeling like you're just hanging out with a friend...and you forget about the fact that you are "working". A few weeks before, I drove around town scouting out new locations. I was super excited to try out some fun new locations around downtown for this shoot:) I also have to mention how wonderful and patient Gretel was. It was one of my first few shoots with my new camera and now that I shoot all manually it takes a bit more time then usual. As I stumbled around all the new functions and buttons, she was so patient and kind:) I look forward to taking photos of baby Louisa in a couple months...I know she is going to be just so cute!
















No comments:

Post a Comment