Apr 2, 2011

Lauren + Bobby: Engagement

I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph Lauren & Bobby! I have know Lauren forever! We go way back to early high school youth group days:) Such fun memories! Now she is engaged to the wonderful Bobby and I couldn't be happier for her! They are just so adorable and compliment each other so well. I was extremely excited for this particular engagement shoot for a couple reasons. One, Lauren and Bobby are so cute and I knew they would photograph well. Two, I planned the shoot for an awesome, new location! And three it was my first engagement shoot with my new Canon 5D Mark II camera! All and all an amazing shoot, with such a fun couple! I know they are going to have an amazing life together! Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot...











No comments:

Post a Comment