Jul 23, 2012

Ryden: 5months!

I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying by. People always say, "it goes by sooooo fast or, they grow up too fast"...well now I really know what that means and feels like. It seems like I just had my sweet baby...and now he is going on half a year. Crazy! He is just the sweetest thing and such a content, happy baby. I just LOVE how interactive he is. He is constantly smiling and talking to us...and it's just the best thing. He truly brings us SO much joy!

Anyways...I could go on about him all day! This 5month mini-shoot with him was a little more tricky then normal. He's much more wiggly. He loved pulling on his blanket and grabbing his feet. Those are firsts for one of these photo shoots :) He also did a little "cough-scream" like I've never heard before! I believe it was him getting impatient and not wanting to get his photo taken, haha! It was quite funny! As we're going throughout our days I can always get him to smile or laugh...no problem. But of course when there is a nice camera in front of him...he chooses to be a little stinker, haha! He would not smile forever. But then, I finally got a couple :) He's just already getting tired of the camera always being in his face...oh no!

Enjoy these sweet photos of my precious boy. Love him so so much!!! :)




Okay....his feet are in focus, not his face...but his is one of the only "him" smiles I got. This is my sweet boy's smile that I know and LOVE!



This is his "mom, I want to be done face", haha! :)


To see more photos and fun posts...head to my facebook page: www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos and "like" my page! :)





















1 comment: