Jul 14, 2012

White Ranch

Tomorrow I'm shooting a beautiful wedding at White Ranch!!! I am so excited for many reasons. One, Kate & Ian are such a sweet, adorable couple. Two, I've never shot a wedding at White Ranch and I have been wanting to for quiet some time! Three, I know about a bazillion people attending the wedding...which is always fun! It's going to be an awesome day.

This will be my last wedding of the summer, until my seven fall weddings start! It's gonna be crazy! Looking foward to an 8week "break" from shooting weddings. I'm going to be shooting some portraits and of course I'll have editing...but no weddings. I'm also going to focus on updating my website...so look out for that! More importantly, I'm going to spend some wonderful time soaking up the sun with my little man! I see many pool days ahead ;)

I would write more...but it's getting late and my mind is blank at 1am, lol. Look for Kate & Ian's full blog-post sometime soon!!! And of course, you always need a good photo or two on every post ;)

This is from Ryden's newborn shoot back in March! :)
A unedited photo of my sweet boys :)

Another unedited photo of my boys...sometimes it doesn't matter how good the "quality" of a photo is...you can love it just as much! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment