Feb 6, 2013

Lara & Jake: Fair Engagement

As I was sifting through old photos...I stumbled upon these ones and realized I never had the chance of blogging them! I shot this engagement shoot a couple years ago, right before I launched my blog. I just knew I had to share them again with you all!

After the MANY engagement shoots I've done over the past 3-4years...this is still one of my favorites to date! This was my first and only fair shoot. I am dying to do another, yet afraid to. I just don't know if I can top this one! The couple was PERFECT for it. They really made the theme of the shoot come alive. You could tell they were having so much fun...and they were. The colors were gorgeous and the light perfect. LOVED it.

Enjoy these photos! I know you will!!!





























1 comment: