Mar 18, 2013

My Family Portraits: Ryden One Year!

My baby turned one and we wanted to do a family shoot to celebrate! It hit me the other day how thankful I am to have the job I have. For many reasons...but one of them being that I have everything I need to take professional photos of my sweet boy and family whenever I want! AND it also means that I know awesome photographer friends who can take them sometimes...so I can be in them!! Huge thanks to my awesome second shooter, Morgan Fairchild for taking them. She is just fabulous. I was able to edit the photos, which was great :)

We started the shoot at our house :) We are surrounded by gorgeous orchards and it really is the perfect place for taking photos.  Then we headed to Upper park, where it is SO green and gorgeous right now and I love it. We had overcast lighting...which I was at first bummed about when I woke up and saw that. Don't get me wrong, I love overcast lighting...it's just a different type of light and I was picturing warm golden light for our shoot. I ended up being very happy with the lighting and everything about our shoot! Morgan did a great job at capturing my family and our true personalities. Thanks again, Morgan! Enjoy my favorites from our time together :) :)

Katelyn :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment