Mar 11, 2013

Ryden's 1st Birthday!!!

My baby turned ONE! I still cannot believe it. Slowly it is starting to sink in. This past year has truly been the best year of my life and I could not be more excited to celebrate our sweet boy! We had a big "Monster party" to celebrate! Our wonderful immediate families came, along with close friends. There were bright colors, fun patterns, cute monster faces...a big pinata, yummy homemade h'orderves...a cake smash and awesome monster gifts! I had SO much fun planning it all out and seeing my "vision" for his Monster Party come to life. I also had so much fun making all the decor...but boy did it take a long time, haha.

Ryden had a wonderful time. He mostly liked climbing on the boxes of the gifts he opened...and eating the yummy blue frosting off his cake :) He is so loved and we are so grateful for all the people who love him! Enjoy these photos from his party :) There were many more taken, I choose to post photos mainly of ryden and all the fun details that made up his awesome Monster Party!!

Katelyn :)











 












 












 

























No comments:

Post a Comment