Apr 12, 2013

Kristen & Ryan + baby: Maternity

I love these two! I was so excited to take there maternity photos. They are just so cute AND kristen is just a gorgeous prego mama ;) Can you believe she's 38weeks prego in these pics!!?? I had such wonderful time with them. They were very natural in front of the camera and it made my job so easy! We did the shoot at kristen's parents property and I just loved it there. It had so many fun backdrops and buildings that I loved!

As we were leaving the shoot, I told kristen (since we did her shoot so close to her due date), "I will get them back to you in the next week or so...and hopefully before the baby's here!" Well, who knew that sweet Ivy would make her grand entrance early! She came just a few days after we took these!!

Congrats again you two! She is so precious and so so cute. Enjoy every moment with your knew little sweet pea!

Katelyn :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment