Oct 31, 2013

Chico California Photographer: Pumpkin Patch Engagement: Amanda & C.J

I met Amanda at the bridal show back in August and instantly clicked with her. She was one of the first brides I talked to and I thought she was so sweet :) I was so excited to finally get to meet C.J at their engagement shoot! C.J moved up to Oregon after he graduated last spring and drove down for just for their shoot.

Amanda & C.J are such a cute couple and so easy to be around. Before I started shooting we were just chatting away like we had known each other for a lot longer then we had. I love working with couples like them! They are so comfortable around each other and really compliment each other well.

I was so excited when Amanda suggested doing their shoot at a pumpkin patch! I have always wanted to do an engagement shoot at one. They just had fun with it and were perfect for it! I never knew how pretty pumpkin patches were until this day. You'll never guess from looking at the photos that the patch was swarming with tons of kiddos all day! Thankfully we found some awesome spots to shoot without them in it ;)

I cannot wait to shoot your wedding next July you two!! Enjoy my favorites!!

Katelyn :)

P.S Please note that the photos are showing much darker then they really are. For some reason my blog has been doing funky things with the photos lately. The good news-I'm in the process of getting a brand new awesome blog that will be ready next month! :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment