Oct 11, 2013

Chico California Photographer-Engagement: Ally & Mark

These two are so full of life and joy! It's pretty obvious from just looking at their photos :) I was so excited when Ally & Mark booked their May 2014 wedding last spring and I knew their engagement shoot was going to be amazing! And it was just that, full of laughter and fun :)

Ally & Mark are so wonderful together. You can tell they just love being together. They are such a sweet, fun-loving couple. So comfortable to be around. I left feeling like I have known them for much longer then I have :) Love getting to work with couples like them!!

I was SO happy with the light we had! It was the day before the big stormy, raining saturday in September and it was cloudy most the day. Ally & Mark lived down south at the time and were just in town for the weekend, so regardless of rain or clouds, the shoot had to go on! Right before the shoot, the clouds parted and we got this gorgeous warm/overcast light and it was perfect!! So happy that happened because Ally & Mark are sun people who love being outside in the sunshine, so it was perfect for them! They also love being near the water, so we had to incorporate that into their shoot too :)

Ally & Mark, thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer! I cannot wait for your wedding next May!! It's going to be an amazing day!

Katelyn :)

























































No comments:

Post a Comment