Jan 21, 2013

Kicking off 2013!!

As many of you know, I recently moved this month! We are now living in a old...really old, like over 100years old  country house about 15mins outside town. There are of course pro's and con's to living in a old house...but for the most part we are loving it :) Anyway, I'll share more about the house another time.

Moving really got the best of me this month. I did not expect it to take as long as it has to move and unpack...but with a sweet baby to take care of I should have expected it to. I had planned to do many other blog-posts this month, but this one will have to do!

I am sooooo excited for the many weddings coming up this year. I can hardly believe wedding season 2013 is just about upon us! With that said, there is still time to book your wedding! From now until Valentines Day (Feb 14th), I am offering my annual wedding booking special. I meant to announce it at the beginning of this month and was unable to, so that is why I am extending the special beyond Jan, till Feb 14th. So book your wedding for anytime during the 2013 season and receive $50off your package! You can email me for more info: katelynowensphotography@gmail.com :)

I also wanted to let you all know, I am also now booking spring portraits for the months of March, April and May! Everything is SO green with the blossoms blossoming starting in March...and it's the perfect time for photos!! Email: katelynowensphotography@gmail.com for more info and to grab yourself a spot!

Thanks for reading guys :) Many more wonderful blog-posts to come! Oh and I just had to share a recent favorite ring shot...hope you love it too!!

Katelyn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment