Jan 28, 2013

Ryden: 11months!

My baby is already 11months. I know I say it every month, but this is crazy to me! It's almost been one year since I had him and I can hardly believe it. Life is so so so amazing with our little man in it and it's hard to imagine a time when he hasn't always been here!

He is at such a fun age. So active, so talkative, so full of joy, energy and cuteness! It is truly the BEST thing to be his mama and watch him grow and grow. I am so thankful for him! I'll keep this post short, since next month I'll be writing his ONE YEAR post and I'll be writing a little more ;)

Enjoy my favorites from his "month" portrait shoot. He is just the cutest little guy. Oh and I just have to mention how cute he was this shoot. As soon as I sat him down on his chair he gave me a funny face and then smiled real sweet (like he knew I wanted a pic) and then was off  doing his own thing and was a goofball the whole time, haha. After that he didn't sit still once. He was busy taking off his shoes, standing up (with no hands!), rocking in the chair, trying to escape the chair and just being cute.

Anyway...enjoy these adorable pics!!

Katelyn :) :)


These are the first two pics I took that I was talking about above! :)




Grumpy face!




No comments:

Post a Comment