Jan 30, 2013

Jensen Fam + baby: Maternity

This family is so sweet. I know them through my hubs...who has known chris for a long time. I really like them. They are so much fun to be around and just genuine people.

This was my first maternity shoot for baby #2 on the way. I have always wanted to do a maternity shoot where some of the little bun in the oven's brothers and sisters are in it too! That was one of the reasons I was super excited about this shoot. I was also excited (and honored) to do this shoot because they didn't get to do one the first time around. Little Kendall was born about 2months early. So this was so special!

Our shoot started out with lots of rain (and ended with lots of rain)! Thankfully, they were all troopers and did so great. And thanks to my awesome friend Jessie, whose umbrella I randomly had in the car and was able to use it on the fly! It worked out perfect.

Enjoy my favorites from their shoot!! Sweet Amelia actually arrived just about a week ago...so congrats to you Jensen family!!

Katelyn :) :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment