Sep 13, 2013

Chico California Photographer: Country White Ranch Wedding- Ali & Austin

I first met Ali & Austin last summer. I arrived at the T-bar (as you probably know, my fav place to meet clients) to Ali & Austin and Ali's mom sitting outside greeting me with warm smiles and asking what drink I wanted. I felt like a queen! I usually am the one treating my clients to drinks...which I LOVE to do...but this was a first and such a sweet greeting to arrive to! I knew from that moment on that Ali & Austin were going to be such a sweet couple to work with :)

The next time I saw Ali & Austin was at their engagement shoot last December. I had the best time with them. They were so natural in front of the camera...just themselves. I could see how perfect they are for each other. So sweet and genuine and just able to have fun together :)

What an amazing wedding day this was! Such a fun, relaxed, wonderful day. LOVED the country feel. Such adorable details. So perfect for Ali & Austin. Once again White Ranch did not disappoint! LOVED shooting there. So many amazing portrait locations...which made this photographer very happy ;) The day went smoothly and everyone had the best time!

Ali & Austin, thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer. I loved being part of your special day! Enjoy my favorites!!

Katelyn :)















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment