Sep 30, 2013

Chico California Photographer: My Sweet Boy- 19months

It's been far too long since I've shared some recent photos of my sweet boy! My big 19 month old boy!! Sad to say, I rarely carry around my big "fancy" camera for family outings. I had just wrapped up an engagement shoot and then met up with my boys at the park. He LOVES going to the park these days...especially going on the slides :) So happy I had my camera along for a few photos. I snapped theses in a matter of minutes as I just chased him around the playground. I'm in love with the first photo you'll see below! Love when an unplanned quick photo ends up being something amazing. LOVE The light and my sweet boys face. Who would have know we could get such a cool background at the park!!?? Love my little man SOOOOO much!!! Enjoy!!

Katelyn :)














No comments:

Post a Comment