Sep 26, 2013

Chico California Photographer: Shaffer Ranch Wedding Sneak Peeks- Hannah & Nate

This wedding was AMAZING! Despite the pouring rain making it a bit more challenging for photos and such, it made the day unique and I know one these two will never forget! I absolutely loved being part of Hannah and Nate's wedding day...it was such a honor. They are so perfect for each other!! I have so much more to share and will do so in their full blog post that will be coming your way in a few weeks!! Hopefully these sneak peeks will hold you over for now. ENJOY!
























1 comment:

  1. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job..
    destination wedding photography

    ReplyDelete