May 14, 2013

Krista: Senior Portraits: Chico California Photographer

Krista is Graduating!! Yay! I've know Krista for quite some time. I was good friends with her big sister in high school when she was just a wee little thing. I still can't believe she's already old enough to be graduating! Time is constantly FLYING by. Krista is graduating from Inspire High School early next month!

Krista chose to have her photos at her grandpa's property. I absolutely LOVED it there. His property was HUGE and there were unlimited awesome location backdrops to choose. We started in this wide open field. Then we headed to a little forest of trees. Then off to take a few shots in front of her grandpa's barn...then to the creek, to do a few water shots. It was a lot of fun. To top it off we got to drive to all the locations on her grandpa's off road golf cart (I'm sure there's a name for it, haha). 

Enjoy my favorites from her shoot! She's such a pretty girl. Congrats on graduating, Krista!! So proud of you!

Katelyn :)

































1 comment: