May 24, 2013

Tiffany & Tim: Truck Engagement Shoot: Part 3: Chico California Photographer

Excited to share the third and final part of Tiffany & Tim's Engagement shoot! We ended the shoot taking a few photos with Tim's grandpa's truck in them. I loved it!! I have yet to do a shoot with a truck and from this one it definitely makes me want to do it more often!

Now, I cannot take the credit for all the awesome themes and props used in their engagement shoot. Tiffany came to me with all these amazing ideas and I just made them come alive! I love with clients have fun, unique ideas for shoots :)

Enjoy my favorites from Part 3!! Such a fun way to end our time together :)

View Part One!: Tiffany & Tim: Fishing/Picnic/ E-Shoot/Part One
View Part Two!: Tiffany & Tim: Balloon/E-Shoot/Part Two
















No comments:

Post a Comment