May 3, 2013

MAY DAY: Chico California Photographer

How is it already May!!?? I seriously feel like I blinked an April was over. I mean I know that time goes by faster when you have kiddos...but where did April go!!?? I guess I was sucked into website land, haha. 

With it being May, that means that next month is JUNE. Wedding season kicks into full gear in June for me!! June is ALWAYS the month that fills up quickest and is usually the fullest (other then september normally). I have 5 weddings in june. EVERY weekend is booked. Two of them are out of town weddings...so it's going to be CRAZY. Crazy in a good way, haha.

I was thinking today about the weddings that are coming up...and it got me so excited!! It's so amazing being part of the biggest day in someones life! It's so fun to see all the details come together...that you brides work SO hard to plan for months and months. There is definitely a special bond that you form with the couples whose weddings I shoot. And I love that about my job! I love become friends and getting to know each couple...as cheesy as that sounds!

So CHEERS to wedding season coming up!! ...

Janice & Ben
Kayla & Casey
Evan & Rebekah
Jackie & Daniel
Lindsay & Brad

....I CANNOT WAIT to shoot your weddings!!! Thanks for choosing me to be a part of them!!

And with that, I leave you with 2 new sneak peeks of what's to hit the blog next week!! Can't wait to share them with you!

Katelyn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment