May 17, 2013

Tiffany & Tim: Fishing/Picnic Engagement Shoot: Part One: Chico California Photographer

I had the BEST time at this shoot! Tiffany wanted to meet with me before their shoot to hear all her ideas and understand her vision for their shoot. I left that meeting feeling SO excited. She not only had ideas, but a lot of different ones! That's why this post is titled, "part one" ;)

Tiffany and Tim are such a sweet, fun couple. You can tell they are best friends and I just love that! They were very natural and relaxed in front of my camera and that was wonderful. The are actually going on a huge adventure in a few days and moving to Alaska!! Below see if you can spot a few "alaska themed" things ;)

We had 3 different locations for the shoot. This part of the shoot took place at the covered bridge. We drove all over and spent lots of time having fun with all tiffany's ideas. I left the shoot feeling like I had made 2 new friends! Tiffany & Tim, hanks so much for choosing me to take your engagement photos!! I had so much fun. Happy & Safe travels to Alaska!!

Katelyn :)






















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the one of the ring on the fishing hook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How glorious photo session! You are such a talented wedding photographer. It would be my pleasure if you capture my engagement and wedding ceremony too! I am getting married at destination wedding NYC venues. Would you like to work with me?

    ReplyDelete