Jul 15, 2013

Fair Shoot!: Chico California Photographer

Yay!! I'm finally sharing this awesome Fair shoot!! I'm so happy that Melissa & Dustin were willing to participate in this lovely shoot and just go with whatever. They seriously made my job so easy. They were so willing to help and game for anything.

There were SO many people at the fair...it is hard to avoid them! I tried my best to find a few open spots here and there. I had such a fun time. Melissa & Dustin, thank you for doing the shoot with me and thank you for being so willing to participate in this crazy, fun shoot!! Enjoy my favorites from the day :)

Katelyn :)





































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katelyn! We had such a great time too and were truly blessed by you and your talent! Looking forward to more photo shoots in the future!

    ReplyDelete