Jul 9, 2013

I'm TWENTY-SEVEN!!: Chico California Photographer

Okay, how did this happen? How did I get SO old!!?? When I tell people I'm old, they give me a hard time. Usually they are much older then me, so I get that. BUT, what I mean is, for the "young" part of life I am on the OLD end of it. Does that make sense!? Haha. I'm leaving my 20's and they are FLYING by. What an amazing time in life and full of the most life changes I have ever experienced.

I got married in my 20's. Graduated College in my 20's. Started my business in my 20's. Had my first baby in my 20's. Okay, now this post is sounding like I'm celebrating my last year in my 20's, haha! I'll stop now ;) My point is that I'm getting old and it's crazy. Each year goes by faster then the last. I can hardly keep track of days and months. Good thing everything is well documented! I really can't complain though. Life is so so good. The Lord has blessed my life so much and I am so thankful! I am married to one amazing man, who makes my life complete. I have the sweetest little boy that brings me SO much joy. I get to do what I love in life and my business is thriving. I have the best family and in-law's in town ;)

Like every year, there are things to look forward to and goals to be met. In case you are curious I've written a few of those here for you ;)

I am looking forward to:

~My hubs 29th bday in August...boy oh boy am I going to tease him ALL year long about it being the last year in his 20's! hehe
~Shooting 9more awesome weddings this year!
~My first big bridal show in August
~Doing Ryden's 1 1/2year photos in August
~Seeing Taylor Swift in concert in August!!!
~Fall/Halloween! I love love love that time of year and really enjoy trick or treating with the family and now taking ryden(!)
~Christmas :)
~Ryden's 2nd Birthday in Feb (I know it's not for awhile!)
~Continuing to book weddings for 2014 ( I love my job!)
~Hopefully more traveling and another trip to Disneyland(!?)
~Spending time with wonderful family and friends :)
~Hopefully going to WPPI in March!!

In general, going on more adventures, striving to live life to the fullest, soaking up EVERY moment. Because it really does go by SO fast. Here's to another awesome year!

Katelyn :)




No comments:

Post a Comment