Sep 6, 2012

Ryden: 6month Outdoor Shoot :)

My sweet love is already 6months!  I know I already have...and can go on and on about how much I love this boy and how amazing it is to be his mom, but this time I'll just tell you the things I love most about him. I love his...

joy
excitement for life
sweet heart
smile
curiosity
energy
laugh
goofyness
kindness
sensitivity

The list could go on and on of course. But I will leave it at that for now! Enjoy my favorites from his shoot. Narrowing it down to a few favorites is nearly impossible when it's your OWN baby. So enjoy the many favorites below! My hubby and I even snuck in for a few ;)











Ryden looooves drinking water from cups! So I thought it was appropriate to incorporate them in some way :)














My little thumb sucker :) He's so sweet.












1 comment:

  1. My sweet little nephew is SO CUTE!!! I love seeing all the photos! You look gorgeous, Sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete