Sep 13, 2012

The Experience.


I heard this quote recently from one of my favorite photographers (Katelyn James) and it just stuck with me! "As photographers, we’re not just selling images, we’re selling the EXPERIENCE….and that experience is what results in great images!" This could not be MORE true!!!

A wedding day is one of the MOST important days in your life. Also, one of the most fun days ever! As a photographer, I of course am there to document your whole day from start to finish with my camera...but that is not my only job. As a bride you see A LOT of me on your wedding day. How lame would it be if I wasn't excited for you, wasn't pumped to be there on your day, if I didn't try my very best to help make it an unforgettable day for you!? Well, that would be really lame!

I know in the past getting your pictures taken on your wedding day had the reputation to be "boring". Just a part of the day you want to get over with, so you can move on to the fun stuff. Well, that is NOT the case now days...or at least it shouldn't be! The industry is now saturated with photographers who want to not only provide AMAZING photos for you...but also provide an amazing EXPERIENCE for you. On your day, I strive to make it fun, help you relax and feel confident as you take your photos.

To re-state the quote above, "that experience is what results in great images!". When you are having an amazing time...it's going to SHOW in your photos! When I strive to provide a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere for you...and in result you are relaxed and more comfortable...it's going to SHOW in your photos! When you are confident...it's going to SHOW in your photos. And this all results in AMAZING photos, that show the real you. Amazing photos that you are going to love!

So know, that when working with me...your not only going to end up with awesome photos your going to love forever...but your going to end up with an awesome wedding day EXPERIENCE! One, that you'll look back on with happy memories :) I know this is the case for me on my wedding day. Not only did the photos turn out amazing...our photographers made the whole day so much fun and I'll never forget that! They set an example for me that I strive to follow.

Below are a few of my favorite photos, that I feel really illustrate what I'm talking about. Can you tell their having a great time!? Hope you all have a great day!

Katelyn :)










No comments:

Post a Comment