Jun 12, 2013

WPA Rock Garden Engagement: Heidi & Joe- Chico California Photographer

Sometimes I go back in forth in my love for different types of lighting. I normally prefer warm, soft light, taken a couple hours before sundown. We all know how unprdictable the weather can be and often I do shoot on an overcast day. I really love this type of light as well! The colors are rich and vibrant and soft. PLUS you can shoot anywhere because there are no shadows.We ended up with overcast lighting for Heidi & Joe's shoot and I just loved it!

These two were SO cute!! They were so natural in front of the camera. Joe (like a lot of grooms) was so good at making Heidi laugh and because of that we got the BEST photos. Real, natural interactions, showing who they really are :)

Heidi & Joe live a few hours away, so we met in the middle in Sac. We shot at the Sacramento Rock Garden. It was a lot prettier then I expected. I did not see ANY rocks, just lots of lovely flowers. Heidi & Joe, I cannot wait for your wedding in Healdsburg next month! Enjoy my favorites from your shoot!!

Katelyn :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment