Jun 6, 2013

My 5 Year Anniversary!: Chico California Photographer

Wow. How has it already been 5YEARS??? That is just crazy to me! I feel like we just got married and at the same time feel like it was so long ago. When I look back at wedding pics, we look SO young! Crazy how much you change in only 5years.

I am so so so thankful for my Jameson. He is such an amazing husband AND dad. He really is! When I think about our early dating days and when we first fell in love, it makes me smile so big! Ever since he came into my life, my life has been so much more complete, more fun, more amazing then ever.

He is my best friend. He knows me better then anyone does. And I often feel he knows me better then I know myself!  He is my true love (as cheesy as that sounds!). He challenges me to be a better person. To be a more godly women. To follow after Jesus stronger. To love others better.

I can have fun with him doing just about anything! I LOVE to laugh with him...even though it's usually him laughing AT me while I'm being crazy, haha. I love to grocery shop with him late at night. I love to dance with him anywhere at anytime. I love to watch him bake deserts (as random as that sounds!). I love to just be with him :)

We are definitely opposites and because of that we challenge each other like no one else could. We understand our differences and balance each other out. Which is the best combo! ;)

I am so thankful for my sweet hubby! I love to look back on our wedding day and remember what an AMAZING day it was. I will never forget our ceremony and when we were FINALLY husband and wife! So thankful for these 5 amazing years.

Enjoy a few photos from our wedding day!! AND a few photos from our recent anniversary shoot!!! Happy day!

Katelyn :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment