Jun 13, 2013

L.A Here We Come!: Chico California Photographer

We are off! We are headed to L.A today in the wee hours of the morning. I am shooting a wedding for one of my hubby's close friends on friday and I am sooooo excited! Not only for these two to get hitched, but also to get to shoot in an amazing NEW location!! I can already feel the inspiration coming upon me ;)

This will be Ryden's 1st really long road trip and I'm hoping it goes well!! Pray for us if you think of it, haha! I'm coming prepared with lots of yummy snacks, toys, the best parents in the world (haha!) and a dvd player I borrowed from a friend. I'm hoping with all those things combined...he will do great and not get too antsy ;)

We are staying there with our close friends and I can't wait to see them! We are also planning on going to DISNEYLAND!! Yay!!! I am so excited. I am a little kid at heart and I can't wait! I have not been there since I was 11years old...so it's stinkin' time, haha!

I cannot wait to share photos from Evan & Rebekah's wedding!!! And what's a blog post with out new photos!!!??? With that I leave you with two new sneak peeks of the gorgeous bride and handsome groom from last weekend's wedding!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Katelyn :)




No comments:

Post a Comment