Jun 26, 2013

Lakeside Pavillion Wedding: Janice & Ben- Chico California Photographer

Janice & Ben's wedding kicked off wedding season for me this year! Yes, I did have my awesome Texas wedding (check that one out here!:  Ana & Brandon) back in March that "technically" was the first wedding of the season...but Janice & Ben's wedding kicked off the start of my BUSY wedding season!!

What a lovely day it was! I arrived at the venue to start detail shots of the dress, jewelry, bouquet, etc and reception decor shots (two things I love to shoot on a wedding day!). It was a very relaxing start to the day :) Then the beautiful bride arrived and the day took off!

Janice and Ben are so so cute together. You can tell they really compliment each other and fit well together. They were SO easy to photograph. I know I say that a lot about many of my clients, but it's just true! They were just natural and themselves and it made it very easy to get wonderful photos :) :)

Janice & Ben, thank you for choosing me to be your photographer! I had a wonderful time with you two :) Have fun being married!! Enjoy my favorites from their day. I love the colors she choose!

Katelyn :)




































































No comments:

Post a Comment