Nov 19, 2012

Danielle & Travis + baby: Maternity

When I met Danielle a couple years ago, we not only bonded over our love for photography (she also has a photography business, Albini Photography), but over our baby fever, haha! We had both been married a couple years and were ready to start a family. Now here we are, her little baby boy about to pop out (any day now!) and mine almost 9months old!!! Crazy how fast life changes.

We started out our lovely shoot at Empire coffee. I love the variety of different building backgrounds in this area. Awesome colors and light! Then we headed to upper park. The lighting was just right and that made me so happy! If you haven't already noticed, I am a huge fan of back lighting...especially with awesome trees in the background!! You'll see what I'm talking about below ;)

Like I mentioned, Danielle & Travis are photographers here in chico as well (check them out: Albini Photography). That definitely helps make my job a little easier. They already have an idea of how to pose themselves, how to be natural, etc...and that was great! They are expecting their sweet boy any day now! And I'm sure they can't wait! I just know they are going to be awesome parents and that sweet boy is going to be very loved! Enjoy these favorites from their shoot :)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment