Nov 14, 2012

Meghan & Adam: Farm Engagement

I had SO much fun at this shoot!!! It seriously didn't feel like work at all...just like I was hanging out with friends :) When Meghan and I met up to book her wedding, we ended up chatting for over an hour about pretty much everything! I left feeling like I had made a new friend and so excited for their wedding!!

Meghan & Adam requested that we do their engagement shoot out in Orland on Adam's family's farm. Although normally I don't travel outside of chico area for shoots, I just couldn't say no to the chance to shoot somewhere new...especially on an awesome farm!! I just LOVE barns and shoots that have a rustic, country feel :) This farm was awesome!! So many different backdrops and places to shoot. Adam's family has owned the farm for about a hundred years and it sits settled on over a hundred acres as well.

And I cannot forget to mention the funnest part about the shoot! We got to ride four-wheelers!!! Since the farm is so big, we would four-wheel from one spot to another. This is something that Meghan & Adam do often together...and I was so happy I got to too! It was seriously a blast!!!

Meghan and Adam were so natural, relaxed and just themselves in front of the camera and it made it easy to get a ton of awesome photos. Congrats on your engagement you guys! I am so so so excited for your wedding in July!!! Enjoy my many favorites from their shoot!!

Katelyn :)














































No comments:

Post a Comment