Nov 15, 2012

Smith Family/Miles One Year

This is my second time photographing this adorable family and I had such a fun time once again. They are just TOO cute!!! One thing I love most about my job and shooting portraits are shooting portraits for returning clients. From one year to the next, the kiddos change so much!

This shoot wasn't just a family shoot...but it was also a shoot to celebrate Miles turning ONE! That's why you'll notice a few more pics of him ;) He has changed SO much since I last photographed him. Even cuter then before...if that's even possible! I mean seriously...just look at those cheeks ;) Both boys are so adorable and so sweet together.

Thanks for choosing me to photograph your sweet family again, Smith family! I had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again :)

Katelyn :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment