Nov 1, 2012

Brooke & Todd: Elegant Canyon Oaks Wedding

I met Brooke & Todd January of this year. They booked their wedding and then like most couples, wanted to do engagement photos. I decided to squeeze them in even though I was almost 9months prego, a few weeks before I was due :) I'm so glad I did and I knew from that shoot that their wedding was going to be a blast!!

And it was! We started the day at hotel diamond shooting photos of the girls getting ready. It was unlike any other "getting ready" times. Why...because all the girls were almost completely ready when we got there and we were way ahead of schedule! With that extra time we decided to shoot some fun photos of the bridesmaids :)

We then headed to Canyon Oaks Country Club for the rest of the photos to continue and the wedding ceremony to start. Like I mentioned in Rachel & Josh's Wedding blog post, I now absolutely LOVE shooting at golf courses! They just have gorgeous landscaping and the light just bounces off the greenery so beautifully.

Brooke & Todd were such a fun couple to work with. They were so laid back and relaxed the whole day. Which is great! We were able to shoot their bride and groom couple photos after the ceremony and we lucked out with gorgeous golden light!! It was awesome. You can really tell how much they love each other and how much fun they have together. Brooke & Todd, thank you SO much for choosing me to be your photographer. I had a great time and I am so grateful!

Katelyn :)











 



























































































































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this post, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your post. Keep it up.
    Landscaping Virginia

    ReplyDelete