Nov 6, 2012

Tip Tuesday: My Thoughts

Hello all! I have had a busy day...really a busy a few months in general...and I'm just now sitting down to write our weekly Tip Tuesday post :) I often struggle to write these tip tuesday posts. Not because I don't genuinely enjoy writing them...but because I want to write really GOOD posts that aren't just easily ignored words on a page, but posts that are informative, helpful, insightful and help you grow as photographers. Every time, I dig deep into my brain, trying to decide what to make the post about. I usually am able to come up with something I find to be helpful and something I'm excited to share with you.

I would rather not write a Tip Tuesday post on photography tips, if it is not something I feel will genuinely help you grow and advance as photographers. For some time now I've also been wanting to write a weekly post on more personal subjects or just random things I would like you to know about my life or work, etc. Knowing myself and with tons of other work...shoots and editing ans such...I know that me attempting to write 2 weekly series is just not realistic.

Therefore, I've decided to combine a more personal weekly series with my normal Tip Tuesday series into one! That way I will be able to share my personal, random posts with you, along with photography tips and help. I will still try to make at least one or two each month Tip Tuesday posts. And of course you are MORE then welcome to email me questions that I can address here as part of our tip tuesdays :)

I think you all will enjoy these new "combo" posts of both tips and personal subjects. I know I will!! ;) Thank you all so much for reading! Continue to check here and my facebook page (www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos) for my recent work. There is LOTS of it and there will be LOTS more to come this month!!

And with that said, I leave you with a simple tip...something that I've found useful. Be thankful and appreciate of all the work you have come your way and the amazing clients you get to work with. No matter if you're fully booked or just beginning, everyone starts somewhere and business is bound to grow if you continue to follow your passions and be thankful for all you have :) I still get so excited every time I get an inquire for a portrait shoot or wedding...or get a new "like" on my page. I am always so excited for the chance to do what I love and get to know awesome new friends! I leave you with a few photos of what's to hit the blog soon!!

Katelyn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment