Aug 27, 2012

Corrine: Circus 3year Portraits

This little lady was quite the trooper! We did her shoot a couple weeks ago in over 100degree weather! She had a big smile on her face and was so good at listening :) This isn't just any 3year old portrait shoot. This is the 3rd year now that I've taken little Corrine's photos! It is such a blessing when a family hires me to take their child's photos not just one time, but every year! I love to see how much they've changed since the year before.

I remember at her first shoot when she was one year old, I just chased her around Caper Acres and tried to get as many good photos as I could! Then for her 2year old shoot last year we started at Powell's Candy Shop and then took photos in front of cute shops around downtown. And this year Corrine's mama, Jenna had the idea of a circus themed shoot...that I loved!!! There was a dramatic difference from last year to this year in how much she's changed. She was so talkative and interactive. She has become quite the little model and knew exactly what to do!

Enjoy my favorites from this shoot :) And feel free to head on over to my fb page: www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos to "like" my page and see MORE photos and specials! :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment