Aug 25, 2012

My sweet Ryden: 6months!

I know I say this all the time...but it really is true...time FLIES when you have kiddos! They're constantly growing & changing and time never stands still. It makes me a little sad that he will never be itty-bitty again...but more then anything, I'm LOVING watching him grow and seeing him experience everything for the first time. He is so interactive. So playful. So joyful.  So sweet. I always tell people, "how can I not start the day happy, when I wake up to my sweet, smiling boy everyday! Enjoy these photos from Ryden's "month" portraits :) I plan on doing an outdoor 6month photo shoot next week!

This is when daddy came in the room...can you tell he's a little excited? ;)
I cannot get over how much I LOVE this boy!!!
JOY!!! This is his new really excited face! :)
My baby can now sit-up!!! As of today!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment