Aug 13, 2012

The Complete Package ;)

The website has a fabulous new addition. It now has a "featured weddings" section...showcasing 6 of my favorite weddings from beginning to end! You get to see a complete wedding. I think this really gives you a better feel for not only my style...but the style and feel of the weddings these brides worked SO hard to put together! Looking through them makes me so very thankful I've gotten to shoot such awesome, beautiful weddings so far. I also, revamped my wedding packages a bit...so I am offering a special. Book your wedding this month (August) and receive "old package" prices...for this month ONLY! So head on over and feel free to let me know what you think! Oh and you previous brides...check it out and see if you're on it! Feel free to "share" it on fb with your family and friends as well :) Thanks friends! www.katelynowensphotography.com

Below are just a few of the lovely faces that are in the new "featured weddings" section... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment