Aug 7, 2012

Kate & Ian: Purple White Ranch Wedding

Where do I begin. This was definitely one of my favorite weddings that I have ever shot! There are many reasons I loved this wedding, but the main reason would have to be the immense amount of JOY the day was filled with. The bride & groom radiated joy though out the whole day!

I arrived at the bride's house to start shooting the getting ready photos. Once again, I love being part of this time. As soon as I arrived I was greeted with an exited hug from the bride. Kate glowed with such excitement, joy and peace. Just as you would imagine a bride should be! She was filled with anticipation for the day, yet completely relaxed and ready.

There were so many amazing parts of the day. One of them being when the bride was out with her bridesmaids in the middle of the venue shooting portraits, the blindfolded groom passed by as he was going to hide away and across the yard they yelled to each other, "I love you! What are you doing today...you busy? Want to get married???" I'm really not doing that moment justice...but it was beyond SWEET! Another favorite moment was when the bridal party DANCED down the aisle at the beginning of the ceremony. It really started the whole ceremony off with excitement and fun! I had a huge smile on my face the whole time this was happening, as I was tucked behind my camera shooting :)

One of my absolute favorite things about this wedding, was the deep, genuine love between Kate & Ian. It was so very obvious how crazy they are about each other...they were just glowing. When Kate walked down the aisle, Ian's back was turned to her and when he turned around to see her for the first time...well words can't really describe it...but it was an amazing moment I'm sure they will NEVER forget.

And I have to say, White Ranch really did live up to it's name! It was all I hoped it to be. Absolutely gorgeous venue and SO many places to shoot. I love variety...so this was awesome to me! I could seriously go on and on about this wonderful couple and there incredible day...but I will stop here :) Congrats to you Kate and Ian! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I know you will have and incredible life together!

To view more photos...head on over to my facebook page: www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos and "like" my page!










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment