Aug 15, 2012

You Wish.

Alright...so I thought I'd do a fun post about things you probably don't know about the Katelyn Owens behind Katelyn Owens Photography! Things you WISH you knew...right!!!??? I know I have quite a lot of new "likers" and fans...and I thought this will be a way for you guys to get to know me better. A lot of these are super random and the first things to pop in my head...so bare with me, haha. You're also going to hear a lot of what I LOVE. Enjoy!

To see more photos, specials and info...head to my fb page and "like" KOP: www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotoswww.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos :)

1. I have a huge passion for interior decorating! Come to my house and it is obvious.  I would seriously probably be doing that if I wasn't a photographer :)

2. I always really wanted a go-cart AND a tree-fort when I was a kid. Since I never had those things, I am determined for my children to have them!

3. LOVE to clean, hate to cook. No joke...I would prefer a cleaning a house all day then cooking a meal :)

4. This kinda goes with the above one...I have a bit of O.C.D/am a clean freak/Germaphob! It's true...

5. I am addicted to chocolate. I seriously need it on a daily basis and when there is no chocolate in the house...it is a sad day.

6. Love to pay the bills/do the budget. Weird, I know...but true.

7. Wish I was a coffee drinker, but sadly I am not :( I do not like it at all.

8. I am highly allergic to many things. Most of them unknown. One of them being walnuts. My face/lips/tongue swells up huge and I get horrible hives :( It stinks!

9. LOVED being pregnant. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I can't wait to be prego again!

10. My hubby and I share one car.

11. I absolutely LOVE being a wife and a mom. It is truly the best gift in the world. You probably already knew this though... ;)

12. LOVES to sing...but can't sing, haha. (This includes me dancing and singing like crazy around the house on a daily basis-no joke) ;)

13. Wears my pearls everyday. I know, kinda boring...but they go with everything and they always make an outfit look better. My hubby got me my first real pair for our 4year anniversary last June :)

14. My converse (slip on) shoes are my favorite pair of shoes ever. I would live in them everyday if I could.

15. Love Taylor Swift! Her c.d is really the one I ever buy these days. I secretly want to photograph her for her album or something...someday!

16. Before I was pregnant, before we were even trying, before I was even married I KNEW I was going to have a baby boy first. Without a doubt I just knew...and I was right!

17. I am a hard-core night owl!!! Even with a baby...I LOVE staying up late and get the most work done during early morning hours.

18. I love Jesus. He is who I live for and I truly have nothing without Him.

19. My husband was my only serious boyfriend I ever had. SO thankful for that and for him!!!

20.  I absolutely LOVE photography AND love the business side of it too!...But you probably already knew that one ;)

Okay, there's 20 random things you probably didn't know about me! Hope you enjoyed reading! Feel free to share some things about you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment