Aug 9, 2012

Eat Cake.

As I was sorting though different weddings I've shot; to update my website with my favorites, I realized I have an obsession!...An obsession I never even knew I had, haha! Just about every wedding I've shot, I've taken a photo of the cake. Not just the normal, "pretty" untouched cake. The cut into, half eaten, crumbly mess cake! I feel I love these ones JUST as much as the pretty "untouched" cake photos :)

There is something to be said about a cake that has been cut into and eaten. To me it expresses more then you see at first glance. It say's that a there is a celebration that has taken place, an exciting time. It's shows the conclusion of a fun day!

Honestly, when taking photos of these cakes...I wasn't thinking all of those things I mentioned above, rather I just obsessively love taking these random cake photos :) Anyways, just random thoughts early in the wee morning ;) Enjoy!

Emily & Andrew's wedding :)

 Kristi & Dustin's wedding :)

 Lara & Jake's wedding :)

 Kate & Ian's wedding :)

 Whitney & Jordan's wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment