Aug 17, 2012

In love for 27 years (and counting).

I have had my own business for about 3years now and this was the first time I've EVER taken photos of my parents! Crazy! AND it's the first time they've had their photos taken professionally since they were married...even more crazy!!! I have known these two lovely people for my whole life (haha!). My parents have been married for 27years. That is definitely something to celebrate :) Not only have they been married for that long...but even better...they are still so in love. These days it is sad to say, but that is rare. I admire how they still go on lots of dates and intentional about spending time together :) I am so thankful for them and the wonderful parents that they are.

I had a BLAST at their shoot! They were SO easy to photograph...so natural in front of the camera. It was really effortless. I think it helps a ton when everyone is so comfortable around each other, this makes for the natural, candid photos I strive for :) I loved the location, the lighting, the colors and of course the couple!!! Enjoy my favorites from the day :) And thank YOU for reading!

Want to see MORE photos & specials from KOP??? Head on over to my fb page and "like" Katelyn Owens Photography. www.facebook.com/katelynowensphotos :)































No comments:

Post a Comment