Oct 12, 2012

Erin & Rich: Woodsy Chic Wedding

This wedding was on the first "official" day of fall and it couldn't have been more perfect for it! Beautiful orange & beige colors, nestled in a canopy of trees. The lovely bride and groom did something I love. They incorporated what they LOVE into the wedding! This adds such personal touches to your wedding day. They incorporated their love for the Giants baseball team. They each had a little Giants pin on their bouquet and boutonniere. And the bride even had a Giants garter! Erin told me they go to games every month :)

Their wedding took place at the lovely Gale Vineyards. This was my first time shooting there...and I loved it! It has such a unique feel, unlike any other venue I've shot at :) This was a wonderful wedding and you could tell everyone was having a great time! Congrats to you, Erin & Rich! Thank you for choosing me to tell your wedding story!

Katelyn :)






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment