Oct 24, 2012

Ryden: 8 months!

Ah! These past 2 months have seemed to fly by much faster then the others! I remember thinking, wow, he's 6months...he's getting so big...and now he is 8 MONTHS. How did that happen? We are just LOVING this age! It is so much fun!!! He's so active, crawling everywhere and getting into everything! Loves to play with his toys all day and explore. It's so fun to watch. He is now standing on his own too! He'll pull himself up on things and stand up...such a big boy!

You wouldn't believe it by looking at these photos...but I had the hardest time getting him to cooperate this time, haha! He did not want to stay on the chair, let alone smile for me, lol. He kept getting really mad and upset. But then toward the end, he started cracking up...not sure why...but I was happy I could get a few good ones! Enjoy these few favorite "month" photos! He is just the cutest!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment