Dec 13, 2012

Anais: Senior Portraits

This lovely senior shoot rekindled my love for senior portrait shoots!! It's such an awesome time to document...so many exciting things ahead! It's amazing how much changes in life, once you graduate high-school. You're now on your own...getting to choose what you want to study in school or what job you want to have. You can choose to live at home or out on your own. You have a lot of freedom! From the time I graduated high-school going on 9years ago(!), I've graduated college, gotten married and been married for almost 5years, have a sweet 9month old baby and I am running my own business! Now I'm not saying these things to toot my own horn...but rather to show what MAJOR life changes happen after you graduate and "start" your own life :)

I'm sure Anais if feeling all sorts of emotions of excitement, anticipation, nerves and uncertainty. But mostly excitement! She did such a great job at her shoot. Honestly, she did great!!! Like I often do with my clients...right off the bat I felt very comfortable with her and felt like it was very easy to take her photos! She was a natural...posing herself...giving me genuine smiles and laughs...it was awesome.

As I mentioned above, this shoot "rekindled" my love for senior shoots. Not that I haven't enjoyed them before...but it's been awhile since I've done one...and it just reminded me of how much I really do love them! Shooting Anais photos was more like hanging out with a friend! We would take photos...and then talk...take some more photos...and then talk. It was great! Anais is such a sweetie, so full of joy and life.

Enjoy my favorites from our lovely time together. Thank you Anais for choosing me to take your senior portraits and many blessings to you in the future!! :)

Katelyn :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment