Dec 5, 2012

Kyla: 2 Year Portraits

I LOVE this little family...and my little cousin :) My cousin  Bug (that has been her nickname that we've called her for as long as I can remember!) and I have been best cousins since we were little little. Bug was born when I was 4 and we pretty much started playing together as soon as she could walk! Other then playing with my brother when I was a kid, most of my other childhood memories are with my cousin, Bug. Countless sleepovers, adventures outside, swimming, building forts, doll playing & dance "performances" has been had with my cousin Bug. Plus spending every holiday together and always having our special "spots" where we sat next to each other. We had SO much fun and we were inseparable. Needless to say, she has been very close to my heart for many years.

When she married wonderful David (almost 3years ago now!) I couldn't be happier. He is perfect for her and such a GREAT guy. So glad he's part of the family now :) Then Bug got pregnant with little Kyla and that added even more excitement! Bug and David were living in Kansas while David was in the army...and they just moved back a year ago. I am SO happy they are finally back and now we won't miss out on sweet Kyla growing up!!!

I'm so so glad I got to capture little Kyla's 2 year portraits. She is such a sweet, spunky little 2year old. She is SO cute with my own baby Ryden. She sure loves him! We found a beautiful fall place to shoot her photos, at golden hour...and I think everything just worked out perfectly. She was such a little cutie in front of the camera! You'll see what I'm talking about below ;) Enjoy my favorites from her shoot. There were many ;)

Katelyn :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment