Dec 19, 2012

Lindsay: Senior Portraits

I loved my time with Lindsay. Like I've mentioned before...I love shooting senior portraits! It's such an amazing time in one's life to document :) Lindsay is such a sweetie. She arrived to our shoot location with a big smile on her face. Like most graduating seniors who have never had their photos taken, it's normal to be a little nervous before your shoot. But despite that, she jumped right in and right off the bat started taking great photos!! She listened clearly to direction and it was so easy to get natural photos of her.

Once again, why I love senior shoots SO much...it was more like hanging out with a friend, then actually "working".  We talked a lot...AND even got to ride a golf cart!!! Actually we got to ride the golf cart a lot, haha. The golf course we shot at is big and it was the quickest way to get from one spot to another...I'm not complaining, haha! And the location was gorgeous! Like I've said before, I now LOVE shooting at golf courses. Seriously gorgeous locations!! The fall colors were perfect (so so so vibrant!!) and there was a nice variety of backdrops.

Lindsay, thank you SO much for choosing me to take your senior photos and document this major time in your life! I had the best time with you and really hope you get into your top choice school! You're super smart...so I'm sure you will!! ;) Enjoy my favorites from our time together.

Katelyn :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment