Dec 8, 2012

Chase: 5 Year Portraits

I believe the Billington family has been my longest running clients!! They were one of the very first shoots I did back when I started...when I was just finishing up my degree in Photography in 2009. I can definitely say that they have been faithful clients! We figured out that this is the 4th shoot we've done together.

I have SO enjoyed watching little Chase grow up through taking her photos :) Each year she is so different...so much older! It's hard to imagine she was just 2years old when I first took her photos. From chasing her around Caper Acres trying to get some good "candid" pics...to now her posing all on her own and knowing exactly what to do. Boy kids change SO much. She was just as sweet and spunky as ever. Always full of smiles, joy and energy! It makes my job so fun.

We took photos at beautiful White Ranch. I have done a few shoots there and think it's just beautiful!! We had a perfect mix of beautiful flowers, greenery, a pond AND fall colors!! Oh and I can't forget about the donkey that joined us toward the end of the shoot. Chase just LOVED him. She was so cute with him. Enjoy my favorites from our time together :)

Katelyn :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment