Dec 18, 2012

Skinner Family

Man, I feel like there have been a lot of posts lately about shoots with childhood friends, haha. Must be that time of year ;) I have know this sweet family for quite some time! Emily and I became good friends through our high-school youth group :) I was a senior and she was a incoming freshman. You'd think that the few years apart would keep us from bonding...but the exact opposite happened! I think the years apart actually made us closer. We both were at slightly different points in life that I think only added to our friendship :) I spent MANY days hanging out at her house...riding horses through her neighborhood, swimming, staying up way too late and having the best sleepovers! Her home was like my second home :) Now days we don't see each other as much as I'd like...but we have a friendship where we just pick up where we left off! And I love that!

David (her dad) emailed me about the shoot and I was so excited!! Seeing that I've know her family for so long ( I believe around 10yrs!) and have spent much time with them...I knew it would be an awesome shoot!! And it was! The Skinner family is so full of joy and life...and laughter! They really enjoy being together and it shows :) It was so nice to meet the new addition to the Skinner family, the lovely Lachelle :) She married Justin back in July and is such a sweetie!

We took the photos in their backyard and it was perfect. They have a huge, gorgeous yard!! Enjoy my favorites from their shoot! They are such a cute family and I'm sure you'll love them! ;)

Katelyn :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment